Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Week


Wednesday me and the girls helped Grandma and Grandpa Fell put up their Christmas tree and decorations. Grandpa Fell took Nyah and Adelynn to a potato cellar to get some potatoes. I told them stories of when I was little I used to live on a farm. I also told them about Clinton and I riding our trikes down the hill of potatoes. Grandpa Fell wasn't very happy about that story. The girls had fun they couldn't believe the big pills of potatoes.

After Mike got back from hunting we headed over to Great Grandma and Grandpa Roberts. We had dinner with them and visited. It was so great to see them. While we were there my Aunt Kim, Uncle Allen, Ty, and Logan stopped by. I was so happy to see everyone. I really miss seeing and being with my family.

No comments:

back ground