Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Adelynn's Unbirthday


Today at Preschool they celabrated Adelynn's unbirthday. Try explaining that to a three year old. She thought it was really her birthday. I told her that they were just celabrating today because she has her birthday in the summer time when there is no school. She told me no mom it's my birthday and I am having a party. Luckly just the small song and treats they did at school was just enough. I thought I was going to have to throw together a party.

At preschool Adelynn has been learning how to cut with scissors and the rules that go with using scissors. She is making me laugh so hard because she will ask if she can cut. I will get out the scissors and some paper and she will go over all the rules here are a few of them now in her most seriouse voice. "Is this how we hold the scissors, No. Do we cut our hair, no. Do we cut our clothes, No" She will go on tell I think she goes threw all the rules. Then she will begin cutting leaving small little papers everywere.

-Jan. 13, 2009

No comments:

back ground