Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Adelynn

Happy 4th Birthday Adelynn!
I can't believe you are already 4. Adelynn has been planning her party now for about a year. She loves birthdays and parties. She had a hard time deciding if she wanted a princess party or a Mickey/Minnie Mouse party.


Adelynn had a jammed packed birthday. She started it off by going to art class. From art class she went to swimming lessons. After swimming we had lunch then headed off to yet another swimming lessons. Me being the smart person that I am signed them up for two different lessons. I thought one of them was in June and the other in July well now that I am missing a few brain cells from all these kids I signed them up for the same two weeks, so they have lessons twice a day for two weeks. After the second set of lessons we headed to Kangaroo Zoo. The girls had so much fun. After Kangaroo Zoo we enjoyed dinner at Tepanyaki. Thank goodness when we let the kids pick a place for dinner they pick somewhere I love too.




I love the big checks kids get when blowing out candles. Go Adelynn I hope all your wishes come true.

I also love no matter what she opens I get this face of pure happiness. I love it.
Happy Birthday to our Little Sunshine!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday "little sunshine".

back ground