Alyse did it she walked!!! I knew this day was coming, but I don't think I was truly prepared for it. Yes, I cried for about 15 minutes. But on that note I'm so proud of Alyse, she is getting so big and growing up oh so fast.
She has loved for me to walk her around the house holding her hand so it was only a matter of time before she would take off. Today she was standing there and it was like it just clicked. It was so cute! She would stand there just a screaming for a minute or two then she took a step and would fall. I would stand her back up and she would start all over again, with the standing and screaming and a step. After trying this for about five minutes she took off with about three steps. I ran and got the video camera down and she did it again this time a few more steps. Half hour later when Mike got home from work and I had pulled myself together she was cruising with about 6 or more steps.
Now I think I understand why the youngest child in the family is babied by the mom. It's hard to let go of each little milestone because they grow up so fast, I just want to hold on and remember each and every moment.
As hard as it is Alyse to let you out of my arms to walk I really am proud of you! Of all the girls you have crawled and walked sooner then your sisters.
Oct. 13, 2010
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment