I can hardly believe that Nyah is already eight years old!! Not only has time flown by but I can't believe we have had Nyah for eight years. The first part of the day was pretty much normal. School, homework, and dance. After dance we picked up Nyah and her friend Halle and we went as a family to dinner. Nyah chose Tepanyaki which I didn't mind it's great food and it keeps the kids entertained while we eat. (They cook the food right in front of you.) It was funny to watch everyone counting the five little girls, then ask are they all your?.
After dinner it was back to our house for cake and ice cream. I made the cake, it turned out pretty good. Nyah was more then thrilled with the shape of the number eight. We sang happy birthday and it took her three tries but she finally got all the candles blown out.
I let the girls dance there little harts out. Finally at 9:45 I told them they would have to wait tell tomorrow to dance some more. Happy Birthday Nyah!
We love you!
April 7, 2011
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment