
I finally got Ella's One Year Pictures taken. Normally I'm not so slow on the picture thing. I found a place in American Fork called Pretty Pictures and I fell in love with how cute her pictures were so I'm glad I waited.
I think they turned out great these are two of my favorite. I think Ella had fun too. She sure was hamming it up.

She might be one but she is still so small to me. Here are the states from her one year check up. She wieghed in at 17 bl 10 oz and was 28" long. Are you kidding me she is my smallest one year old so far however she is my best eater.
I love you Ella, you are a doll with the biggest blue eyes.
.jpg)
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! I seriously need to get Talan in for some professional pictures. I use to be so good about pictures with my older kids. Poor Talan being #5 he doesn't have very many.
what a cutie wher did you get these done they are adorable
KERI! THese turned out AMAZING! I can't believe how (well I can) adorable Ella is and the outfits and that black background. Oh wow. I am going to start saving to take Alaynah there. I love them. We miss you and love you guys a ton. You are so wonderful to us.
These were adorable! Your girls are too cute!
oh those are the cutest pictures ever! I love the skirt!!!!
Post a Comment