
I just got back from my first girls trip in years (ok I guess I have been back for about a week but that's just how long it's taken me to get caught up on sleep and everything else). Jeanney Ramsay, Kelly Gregory,and I went to New York from March 5 threw the 8. It was short but just perfect we had four days of what ever we wanted to do. Our first day started with so much fun and a few good laughs we ate at a up class restaurant and there were cute little old man everywhere in tuxes bring you water and all the different courses. The restaurant was in business for over a hundred years and I think a few of the original employees were still there. I personally think that I have tastbuds for cheep food just give me a good stake I don't need fancy names. Then we headed to the Broadway play Wicked. It was so good I enjoyed every minute of it.

Day two we did some sight seeing and had some more good laughs. I know I look a little funny in the picture I'm not to sure whats with the huge smile it must of been something funny.

Day three was shopping! We got some great stuff on the black market I guess that is what it's called (big name brands that aren't real). This day was full of laughs. Lets just say the people there take their secret of name brands seriously. We found out that not everything is $20.00 and keep the door shut.
Day four we did a little more shopping and sight seeing. We had so much fun! I think every mom should get a mini vacation at least once a year.
Thank you Jeanney and Kelly I had so much fun!
1 comment:
How do I get invited next time? I'm a lot of fun. I don't have any germs. I don't snore. Every one likes me! JK!
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment