Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Last Day of Summer Vacation

We are so excited Mike got his Deer! He got a great 3 x 4 so we were excited that he made it home last night. Oh was he missed! I would have to say Ella takes the cake for missing him the most. She has been packing around a picture of her Dad sense Saturday saying Da Da. going up to everyone and showing them the picture and telling them Da Da. I think it might be her way of say have you seen this man I have lost him. She is too cute. We are also excited that he got to celebrate the last day of "Summer" with us. Goodbye Summer. We are sad it's coming to a end. Nyah starts school tomorrow. We asked the kids what they wanted to do today. They threw out some different ideas and then Nyah decided that she really wanted to go to the Discovery Gateway then after that she wanted to play in the water that they have at the Gateway.
The kids had so much fun with everything they had to offer there. Ella loved the fake horse! She cried when we made her get off because other kids were waiting to climb on.


Nyah and Adelynn loved the little store I think they spent most of their time shopping and shopping again.





We finally had to tell the kids ok 5 min. As we were heading for the water Mike got a call saying his parents were broken down in Malad and need his help. So we cute the outing short. Nyah was only sad tell we bought her a milkshake for lunch. Hummm sounds just like her Mom. When we got home I let the kids run threw the sprinkler. It was a great day to end summer brake.





1 comment:

Brandi said...

Yeah for you! I hope your deer ends up in your kitchen too. Lucky You! Nyah looked adorable today. Watch out boys.

back ground