Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ding Dong the Snagle Tooth is Gone!

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am that the snagle tooth is gone! For about a month now Nyah's top front tooth as been really loose and longer then the other teeth and at a slant more or less just flopping in the breeze. Every time I looked at her that's all I saw was this crazy tooth. Nyah will wiggle it just a little here and there but she gets all nervous about actually pulling out a tooth so this month has been very dramatic. So today was a big day. I think her mouth just more or less kicked the tooth out. Now I think I can take her seriously again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! keri, you are too cute! nyah looks adorable with her missing tooth! lacey has still not lost a tooth yet!! she is patiently waiting. :)

back ground