Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Adelynn's First Day of Preschool

Adelynn has been waiting for this day for about two weeks now, ever sense Nyah started school Adelynn has been ready and waiting for her turn to come. She was cracking me up how she was walking around the house all ready for school. She just knows she is too cute so she was strutting her stuff.
The excitement ran out a little to fast. We pulled up to school and Adelynn said that she didn't want to go she wanted to stay with me and do stuff with me. I said oh we can still do plenty of stuff together you won't be here that long. Then she said I don't see any girls I don't like boys (which is really funny because last year at preschool her best friend was a boy). I'm not going. I said oh there will be girls in your class luckily just then a little girl started to walk up to class I thought oh thank you. Then she was ready to go.

The minute we walked into class and she saw Miss Tanya she smiled and was happy and excited again. I grabbed a quick picture and left. My heart was sad when I got to the car because I did miss my little buddy she is always with me and she really is a little ray of sunshine. Ella was mad that I was leaving her there (She trys to be Adelynns little sidekick, however Adelynn hardly ever lets her play with her. Ella just follows her around.). The two and a half hours went by fast and she was all smiles when I picked her up. She is getting so big we are so proud of her!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a doll. I'm glad she liked school. It's weird only having one child with me while Jaden and Lacey are in school. You're lucky you'll be adding antoher one pretty soon...Ella won't be lonely and she'll have a baby sister to kiss and love on! :)

Angie H. said...

Oh please she is too cute! I can picture her now strutting around the house. You are right she knows how cute she is!
It was good to see ya, bunco was a blast!

back ground