Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goals for 2010

For family home evening last night we decided to set some goals. I thought this would be fun then next year we can get on the blog and see if we did all the things we were hoping for in 2010.

Family Goals
Plant a pumpkin patch (we will expect everyone to buy there pumpkins from us this year)
Spend more time as a family
Go swimming together (this was Nyah's, I'm not a big fan of the bathing suit)
Go ice fishing (this was Mike's, I think he should just take the two older girls)
Go to Disneyland / Family vacation
Pray nightly as a family every night (the every night is the part we have a hard time with)
Camping together (yes this was mine, I'm sure it will come back to bight me in the butt)
Mike's Goal
Take a daughter out once a month - Daddy daughter date (I love this one! Mike already took Adelynn out. They had so much fun they went miniature golfing. Adelynn got a hole in one on the last hole and won them a ride on a 4D thing. She is already making plans for their next date.)
Keri's Goal
Live in the moment - Enjoy the kids each and every day they grow up so fast
Nyah's Goal
Be nice to her sisters
Run another race faster then in 2009.
When Nyah grows up she wants to be a teacher
She weighs 51 lbs and is 49" tall
Adelynn's Goal
Ride her bike with out training wheels
When Adelynn grows up she wants to be a doctor
She weighs 34 lbs and is 41 1/4" tall
Ella's Goal
Potty Train
Move to a Big Girl Bed
She weighs 23 lbs and is 32 1/2" tall


No comments:

back ground