Christmas morning came fast. I was awakened by
Adelynn screaming from the front room what Santa had brought her. I said no, no come in here
Adelynn. Then she proceed to announce what Santa had left for her sisters (luckily I don't think she know what Santa had left for
Nyah because that could have really made
Nyah mad if she ruined her surprise). Next year we will have to put up a divider or something.

As the girls started to open up their gifts I looked around the front room and all I saw was a sea of pink. Oh poor
Mike there he was (him and his buffalo book) the only thing in the room that didn't scream GIRL.

All the girls got just what they had wished for.
Nyah and her crayon maker,
Adelynn and her vanity,
Ella and her baby, and
Alyse got her own piggy bank with her name on it.
Alyse's First Christmas! She was so sweet.

In the afternoon
Mike's family came by to exchange gifts. Then we had dinner and the kids played.
Christmas this year was so much fun. The kids make it amazing. I love to watch their faces and how excited they get. After six years of having kids on
Christmas I don't think that it will ever get old watching them light up.
1 comment:
Looks like Santa didn't forget to stop by your house! I love the girls matching jammies, so fun! See ya soon at Bunco!
Post a Comment