Today when they came in covered in mud (the picture doesn't really show the mud that good) I thought to myself oh my gosh I thought I would not have to deal with this kind of mess sense I have all girls. Then I thought it was only a matter of time. As a child when I would do something naughty my parent would always say "you know your kids are going to be twice as bad as you" so I have been cursed to have it happen at least once.
You see one day when I was little my brother Clinton and I told my mom that we were going swimming (why she didn't ask more questions and didn't come with us....swimming hello). What we didn't tell her is that we were swimming in a mud pond. She was so mad at us that she made us stay outside tell my Dad got home from work and could spray us down with the hose. All in all I guess my kids weren't even half as muddy as Clinton and I got. The funny thing is I had to try hard not to laugh at my girls because this is one of my favorite childhood memories I keep this picture on my dresser.
April 26, 2010
.jpg)
2 comments:
This is such a great post. that sounds so weird. I LOVE what you said about your little team of trouble!!!! And I love the picture of you & your brother. What a GREAT memory! I have to admit that before I read what you had written, I thought it was a pic of Mike & his sibling & that you were going to say, "at some point it was inevitable they would have to take after their dad." So it made it all the more funny that it was a picture & story of you....hilarious!
oh & I sooo think Ella looks just like Nyah in this pic....all in the eyes.
Post a Comment