Monday, May 17, 2010

Ella's Sisters

I just love what Ella calls her sisters. Nyah is Nyah she says this really well and if you ask her who did something she always blames everything on Nyah. I soon realized this was because she can't say Adelynn or Addie. I told Ella to just call Adelynn sis. She can now say sis really good and I think it's really sweet to hear her soft sweet little voice say sis. Ella calls Alyse Baby.

It's fun to hear Ella start to learn new words. She talks more and more every day. She copies everything that Adelynn says. I really have to try hard not to bust up laughing because that really makes Ella mad when you laugh at her.
I love you girls!
I sure wish I could freeze them in time at these ages they are all so fun in different ways.

1 comment:

Chy said...

hey! I hope you dont mind if I steal some of your cute pictures for a post on my blog. Your girls are SO SO CUTE!

back ground