Friday, June 4, 2010

Preschool Graduation

Oh please! Really how much cuter can this get, just look at the little cap and gowns. Oh it got cuter. These little ones sang their hearts out. I just loved every song they sang. As they walked up to the stage they sang their alphabet. Then the fun songs just kept coming.

We are so proud of the growth of Adelynn this year she has grown up so much. She is such a big girl.

Her teacher Miss Tanya is such a sweet heart. She made each kid a memory book and DVD. I just love it! What a great keepsake of the year. I will treasure it always.


On to Kindergarten! Way to go Adelynn!
May 19, 2010




1 comment:

Jeanney said...

Lily is sitting here with me as I look at your blog. All she can say is "I want to play with Ady, I want to play with her. I want to play with her now. Fly me back mom. Fly me back. PLEASE!"

back ground