Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Vacation / Memorial Day

Well it's official schools out for summer! Nyah is now a 2nd grader and Adelynn will be beginning kindergarten! Holly cow!
I don't think there was a better way we could have spent our weekend. Our friends the Cooks invited us to their condo in St. George. We could hardly wait for our vacation to begin. Warm weather, a swimming pool, games, shopping and great friends! W e had so much fun! Not only did they invite us they also invited our friends the Gregory's. Our families all get along really well. Between the three families there is 13 kids. So we spent a majority of the time at the pool.
Nyah loves the water she loves jumping in, playing games, and everything in between.


Now this little trio of girls is to funny! (Right now Adelynn looks like the ring leader which means trouble is on it's way.) They all float around the pool in their little tubes.

Ella she was more of the supervisor walking around making sure everyone is having fun. She would get in the water here and there but spent most of her time sun bathing.



Alyse went swimming for her first time! I knew she would love it because she loves the bath tub.




We also spent alot of time playing games down in the park. However my favorite game we played at night when the little ones were in bed, "It came to Pass" is the name of the card game. I could not beat Troy! No worries I will beat him again one of these days.
Thanks so much Cook's for all the great memories!
May 28-31, 2010





1 comment:

Angie H. said...

How fun! I bet you all had a blast and you deserved it!!!

back ground