Sunday, August 1, 2010

Camping

Mike talked me into going camping. We had a great time I'm glad we went. I was a little unsure about going at first because of the little ones and it sounded like it was just going to be a scouting for deer trip (we were going with all of Mike's hunting buddies and families) and I would be stuck with the kids in a cabin while it rained. Well I'm glad I was wrong. Camping took place in the
La Sals mountains which are just out of Moab. It was so beautiful there. Everything was still so green and the clear sky was so blue. However I think next time we should camp a little closer to home. The five hour drive in the truck with the little ones was a little crazy!


Alyse was a great camper. She didn't fuss and she didn't mind not sleeping in her bed. She really enjoyed spending must of her time outdoors.


We took the kids up to a little lake to go fishing. They loved this. Ella was really excited about catching her "big" fish. (I just love right now how she says fish.)


Adelynn was even patient enough to catch a fish. If you know Adelynn you know she can not wait for anything. But she did she just sat down right next to her pole and waited for her bobber to move. I was so proud of her.



Nyah had a ball fishing. She loves being outdoors just like her Dad. When we weren't fishing she was riding the four wheelers with the boys.






Poor Ella fell down about every ten minutes but from the looks of how dirty Ella always was I think she had the most fun. We had fun spending time as a family and not having Mike's cellphone ring.
July 23 - 25, 2010




No comments:

back ground