Saturday, November 20, 2010

Alyse's One Year Pictures

Sweet Alyse! What can I say about you other then you light up the room!
You are always so happy and oh so sweet. You love everyone in your family. I can't wait to see more of your personality as it develops this year. You can already be a ball of fire if you don't get what you want. You always have a grin from ear to ear.

You are the best eater you never turn your head to anything. When your Dad gets home from work you scream with joy and try to get to him. You are a Daddy's girl.

You already want to be just like your big sisters what ever they are doing or going you want to join in with them.

You are a joy bringer, a heart warmer, and a memory maker. I love you so much!

1 comment:

Angie H. said...

LOVE LOVE the pics! She is a beautiful baby/big girl.

back ground