Monday, February 28, 2011

Ella's Quote of the Week

I got Ella all ready for church. I had put curlers in her hair the night before so her hair was all curly, really super cute!! When the girls are ready they love to run out and show Mike. Today Mike says to Ella you look so cute! You better not talk to any boys at church.
Our friend Jaci is her teacher in the nursery and she told us when we picked Ella up after class, that Ella came running over and said, "those boys are trying to talk to me and my Daddy said I can't talk to the boys." I thought that was so cute if only she would keep that up in her teenage years.
-Jan. 2011

1 comment:

The Cook's said...

o that is so cute! I love those cute comments that little ones make!

back ground