We have truly been blessed over the year. We are so thankful for Jesus and what he did for us. We are thankful for the gospel in our lives and how much it has changed us. Not just Mike and I but our family has also been blessed from it.
I have enjoyed the spirit of giving this year and I hope it stays with me and my family through out the up coming year.
We have enjoyed spending time with family and friends over the holidays. I was so happy that my Dad was able to come down even just for a half a day so he too could see the light in the little girls faces and I wish my Mom could have joined us, she is truly missed.
I picked this picture to sum up Christmas because I love how they are all playing together.
Merry Christmas!
Dec. 25, 2010
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment