
Mike had a nice surprise for us. This morning before church he asked if we wanted to get out the Christmas tree. At first I was speechless, this is the guy that I have to beg and make crazy deals with just to get out the Christmas stuff let alone the tree (he HATES the 12 foot tree)! I was so excited, and all the girls screamed with delight. Mike said he was going to try this year not to be a Scrooge. I got to say I like this new out look. So I told him to turn around I was taking a picture of my Christmas miracle.

The girls had so much fun playing in the large Christmas tree boxes, Alyse even joined in.

I found the girls looking at ads under the Christmas tree I thought it was so cute I had to run and grab my camera.
Adelynn has been working on her list sense the toys r us catalog arrived just before Halloween. Ever time a new toy catalog comes she up dates her list. The other day she came home from school and was showing me what she had done in class. One of the worksheets was a plate and they had cut out pictures of food from ads and put healthy things on one side and unhealthy things on the other. I told her what a great job she did. Then she pulls out of her pocket a little neatly folded picture. I said whats that. She unfolded it and said mom I want these zhu zhu pets for Christmas. I had to try so hard not to laugh. She is just so dang cute.
Nov. 21, 2010
1 comment:
What a great Christmas miracle! I love the first pic, it looks like Mike is totally possing!
Post a Comment