Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Run, Run Rudolph

We kicked of our one crazy month by visiting Santa. This is one of my most favorite things to do. The picture I have is darling but I couldn't get my scanner to talk to my computer. Surprise I couldn't figure something out. So you will just have to use your imagination. They were all dressed in pink, another big surprise. Adelynn was the first to talk to him. She asked Santa for Zuh Zuh pets and their house. Ella was next and she just cuddled right into Santa and asked him for a dancing Mickey. Now at this moment my heart melted it was so cute. Then Santa asked her if she had been a good girl and she said "Well today". I thought that was so so cute also. Next Nyah went she kind of stud back just looking at Santa. Santa said you look like you are trying to figure this all out, then he pulled her up on his lap and asked her what she wanted. Nyah told him that she wanted a bike. Then he asked is there anything else. She then replied "a bag of earrings". Santa says a bag of earrings? You mean like a satchel? I thought it was funny. Alyse didn't mind sitting on his lap for one quick picture. Oh no tires, and all the girls were thrilled to have their list in to the big man in red.
That fallowing Monday we went with our neighbors the Gunns to a live nativity. I thought this was so neat it really brought the spirit of Christmas to our family. The girls loved the real camels. Nyah and I even chocked up when we saw baby Jesus.

Over the next few weeks we ran all over town getting our last minute shopping done and seeing the little girls in all their performances. This is Adelynn at her Christmas dance performance. It was so darling. I think Adelynn enjoyed performing. She just got up there and danced her little heart out. There was a few times she even made up her own dance. I loved it. I thought she was so cute up there. Nyah too had several little dance performances over the week.

We were so lucky to have some visitors. My cousin Rebecca and her husband and their three little boys came and stayed the night at our house. My girls had so much fun with her boys. I really wish we lived closer so they could play together more.


Then there is the annual school Christmas sing. Every year this is a favorite. The little girls just sang their little hearts out. I enjoyed every minute of it.


The big girls enjoyed there Christmas parties at school that ended the year. This year they have two full weeks off of school. I have really been enjoying this. Me and the girls have been sleeping in and enjoyed not having to do anything if we don't want to.

Saturday the 20th Nyah played in her first piano recital. She did so good. She played Jingle Bells. Not only did she play so so well she looked like a million dollars up there playing on that baby grand. I'm so proud of her she only started taking in September and she is playing songs with three notes at a time.

Christmas dresses is one of my favorite things about Christmas. Getting my little ladies all dolled up. Yes I do realize that they are not all twins, but how can you pass up on dressing them all in this.
Dec. 1-21, 2010

1 comment:

Jeanney said...

That is the cutest picture, Keri. You even match the girls, I just LOVE it.

Looking through these posts just makes me miss you so much. I can feel how welcoming you, your family & your home are. You truly have a beautiful family & blessed life.

Oh, & Addie is dancing? yay. you'll have to let me know how that's going. Love the picture of
Nyah playing the piano too.

back ground