
My Birthday Girl Ella. My have you grown up fast. You are so sweet. Your favorite book is Pinkalicious, so I thought it would be fun to have a Pinkalicious party. After all we read the book so much that we both have it memorized.

For the invitations we baked these large cupcakes and put them with a card that had all the information about the party.


Your party consisted of aunts and uncles and the Gunns. I asked you what you wanted for your birthday dinner and you said hot dogs so we had hot dogs and cake and ice cream. You are sure easy to please.

I think the pinkalicious costume was one of my favorite things about the party. You looked so cute in it running around saying "I'm pinkalicious, I'm pinkalicious".

After cake and ice cream you opened your gifts and you loved everything. You waited oh so patiently all day to open the gifts, then I wouldn't let you take anything out of the boxes tell everyone was gone because I didn't want you to loose anything and you still waited.

After everyone left we put together your doll house. You loved it so much. You even got to have a late night and stay up with your sisters to play with it. I love how you ask me every day Mom can I play with my doll house. I love it even more when I walk past your room and you are sitting there staring at it like wow it's mine all mine.
Happy Birthday Ella Belle!! We love you!!
Feb. 26, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment