
The girls are so excited for St. Patrick's day they are determined to catch a leprechaun. The girls made traps by the front and back doors. I asked Adelynn what she would do if she caught one, she said she didn't know. Ella just giggled when I asked her I don't think she really knows what her sisters are up to.

I asked Nyah what she would do if she caught the leprechaun she said she would take him to school and show him to everyone.

In the morning the girls found all the furniture in the living room turned upside down! They thought that was so funny. They even got some golden chocolates from the leprechauns. The girls laughed and laughed about the furniture they talked about it all day.

This is the first celebration of St. Patrick's day with Mike knowing he is Irish so we had to go all out. Mike even told me were I could find shirts for the girls(this is funny because he doesn't shop and never gives advice on were to buy the girls clothes). He calls them his little Irish Princesses.

We also started a new tradition we had all our friends over for a feast of green foods (we normally have the green foods we just thought we would share the fun with all our friends).

I think that everyone had fun. Next year I will have to plan some fun games.
May the Luck of the Irish be with you threw the year.
March 17, 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment