Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kindergartner Graduation

Adelynn is a big Kindergartner Graduate. I just loved the program. The kids all sang their little harts out. There is actions to all the songs and the talking parts, oh to cute! Adelynn had a speaking part she said "Yeah we're never silly". I don't think they could have pick a better person to say that line.

We were so lucky to get Miss Robbins again, Nyah had her also. She is the best teacher. She truly loves her job and loves the kids. Once again she made a darling movie with pictures she has taken over the year and once again it made me cry. Adelynn loves Miss Robbins she is going to really miss her.

Dad and I couldn't be more proud of how big Adelynn has gotten this year. She has really amazed us this year. Her grades have blown us way and she loves to learn. I think her strong point is art. She loves to draw, color, and paint and her work really shows that.

May 20, 2011

No comments:

back ground