Sunday, June 26, 2011

Marathon Man

Last winter Mikes bookkeeper Angie asked Mike if he would do the Utah Valley Marathon with her. He took the challenge. We all knew he could do it because lets face it he is not completely human. He trained hard all winter and spring for this day.


The girls and I were happy to be there to support our Guy. Our friends the Bagleys helped us cheer him in after they finished their half marathon!






We knew the time he wanted to finish in and sure enough there he was just like he had planed. He came running in with a smile on his face like it was nothing, soon tears filled my eyes I knew what an achievement this was in his life and I was so happy and proud to be able to be there to see him accomplish it.



I'm so proud of him he finish the 26.2 miles in 3 hours 47 minutes. Wow!!



I'm sure this was the first of many more to come because lets face it Mikes is competitive and he will have to beat his time.

Jared is one of Mikes running buddies. Of all of Mikes friends Jared is the only one that will go out running with him so Mike was happy to share this moment with him.

June 11, 2011












No comments:

back ground