Monday, February 23, 2009

Ella News




TwO StePs!!


Way to go Ella! She did it, she let go of the ottoman and took two steps to me. I was so proud of her she finally took that big leap of letting go. Ella has had really good balance for some time she just hasn't wanted to let go. It won't be long now and I think she will be walking.


-Feb. 22, 2009


ClaPping!!


My anti-clapper decided that clapping is fun. I have been trying to get Ella to clap now for a few months but she didn't want anything to do with clapping. Today that all changed she decided it's fun and it gets her a lot of attention.


-Feb. 23, 2009


RuGar


I have been trying to deny it for about a month now but Ella says Rugar. Ella loves Rugar and loves to say his name. It makes me sad because she as only said Mom maybe three times, but she says Rugar all the time. Yes it's true Ella's vocabulary is Da-da, and Rugar. The only reason I am writing this down is because just maybe someday I will think it's funny that Ella says Rugar (yes the dog I don't like and didn't want) and not mom. Second it really is cute how she says it and just how excited she gets about that dam dog.

1 comment:

The Cook's said...

I love it! For all the things that we as moms do you would think we would be the favorite to everyone!!!!

back ground