I love having girls.

The girls fought over who was going to hold Alyse first and how long they were going to get to hold her. I love that they all love her so much too.

Ella had the best reaction of all the kids. I wish I would have recorded it. When we took the blanket off the car seat, Ella started screaming, running in place and put her hands up to her mouth. Then she would walk over to her and would gently touch her then she started the whole thing over again screaming, running in place and putting her hands up to her mouth. At one point I think she stopped breathing she was so excited. It was the cutes thing ever. I must admit I was really worried about how she would act I never would have guessed she would have been so over the top excited.
The girls fought over who was going to hold Alyse first and how long they were going to get to hold her. I love that they all love her so much too.
Ella had the best reaction of all the kids. I wish I would have recorded it. When we took the blanket off the car seat, Ella started screaming, running in place and put her hands up to her mouth. Then she would walk over to her and would gently touch her then she started the whole thing over again screaming, running in place and putting her hands up to her mouth. At one point I think she stopped breathing she was so excited. It was the cutes thing ever. I must admit I was really worried about how she would act I never would have guessed she would have been so over the top excited.
Oct. 25, 2009
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment