This was my time to shine in the kitchen or make everyone sick with a under cooked turkey. I wasn't really sure how dinner would turn out I've never done a Thanksgiving dinner, but I had lots of great helpers. Mike and I looked up ideas on the food network. We found some great recipes. My goal is to become the ultimate cook that way when my girls get older they will always want to come home for dinner. For appetizers we had shrimp with sauce and cream cheese on crackers and devilled eggs. We had a traditional dinner, turkey, ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato souffle, orange rolls, cranberry sauce, and home made stuffing. For desert we had chocolate cream pie and peanut butter pie. Oh so yummy!
All in all we had a great Thanksgiving with great food. We have so much to be thankful for, we are truly blessed.
Happy Thanksgiving!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment