Sunday, February 21, 2010

Be My Valentine


We had a great Valentine's weekend thanks to our Valentine Mike. I've decided that Sunday is a great day for Valentine's Day we got to celebrate all weekend long.

It started with Friday Mike and I went out for dinner and a movie. The kids had a great time too. Adelynn's school had a Valentine party for them and their siblings so the parents could go out on a date. We took full advantage of this.

Saturday Mikes parents came over so Mike cooked us all steak and crab legs. Everything was so good. He made the whole meal all by himself. He even cleaned up!!

Sunday - Valentine's day Mike made us all breakfast then he surprised me with Roses and Chocolate (me has never given me chocolate before). My two favorite things.







That afternoon we headed over to the Gunn's house for dinner. It was so yummy! After dinner the kids all decorated sugar cookies. I think all their cookies had more frosting and candy then cookie. I think they have the right idea because Adelynn made one for me and it was so good.





Thanks Mike for being a great Valentine! Me and the girls all love you so much!

-Feb. 14, 2010





No comments:

back ground