Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ella's 2 Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday Ella!
You are so big and full of life. Your spirit is way to big for your little body. You bring so much joy to our home and our lives. I saw the little ladybug party collection and I had to get it for you it said "ladybug, ladybug oh so sweet" and I thought of you and how sweet and tender you are.
I made the cake again this year I think it turned out ok the frosting kept getting to warm. But really the only thing that mattered was it was really yummy.

Mike brought home the bouquet of balloons for Ella she was so excited that she almost started to cry. I felt bad for little Bell by the time we started her party she was so tired she really didn't get to into the party. However she loved opening her gifts.

And yes she got the baby with the pacifier and bottle that she wanted oh so bad. Bell had a wonderful day. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Fell and Jared Bagley for helping us celebrate Ella's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! We Love You!
February 26, 2010





1 comment:

Angie H. said...

Keri she looks so stinking adorable...I love the lady bug theem, what a little sweety!!!

back ground