I love this picture of her sitting in the chair she looks like a little old lady without her teeth in. I also love how any time she sees those little toes she has to grab them.
Now this is something new that Alyse just started doing... sucking on her finger. Sure it looks cute but I've already had to wing a thumb sucker and its not easy I really don't want to do it again.
Just look at that sweet face! I just want to kiss it. Alyse we sure love you! You have brought so much joy to our home with your sweet little spirit.
April 23, 2010

.jpg)
1 comment:
She is just beautiful! I have loved the monthly pics of her. I so wanted to do that with Kate........already behind.
Keep the updates coming, I LOVE all of them! Tell my Ady, "Hello & I MISS YOU!" ;-)
Post a Comment