Friday, April 30, 2010

Nyah's 7 Year Pictures

Nyah just had her 7 year pictures taken, thank you Pretty Pictures in American Fork. They turned out awesome. I have to many favorites. Here are 7 things about Nyah that I love:

Nyah is the best Helper

Nyah is the best big sister!

Nyah has the sweetest heart! She is very caring about others.



I love Nyah's passion for dance. She is a beautiful dancer.



Nyah wants to be just like her Dad and do what ever he does.




I love how Nyah wants to be girly girly with me.




I love that she is beautiful on both the inside and out.
We love you very much Nyah never change!
April 22, 2010







1 comment:

Jeanney said...

I honestly can't believe Nyah is 7. She is such a beautiful girl! She looks so much older in these pictures. Looking at Jane, she just doesn't look like a "little" girl anymore, and looking at Nyah in these, she doesn't either.

back ground