This year it was Nyah's magical birthday, she turned 7 on the 7th so we have been partying all week long. We started off by going to Target Nyah wanted to pick a toy out, she got Birthday money from Grandma and Grandpa Averett and her Aunt and Uncle. Yes I was brave I took all four kids to the store. Nyah made me laugh looking at everything weighing out her options. She finally decided on a barbie and barbie clothes.
After lunch Nyah, Adelynn, Halle (Nyah's BFF) and I went and got pedicures. Ella showed up late with Mike to get her nails painted.
Fun Facts from Nyah's Birthday:
On April 2, the Friday before spring break they celebrated Nyah's birthday at school. Her teacher had me bring in a poster about Nyah and a treat. After Nyah and I talked about her poster which was pictures of her and her favorite things. Her teacher took a moment to talk about Nyah and I think she gave her the ultimate comment that one can receive, Mrs. Goettsche told the class that "Nyah is beautiful on the inside and out". i just thought that was so sweet and I agree with her.
Last night when Nyah was getting ready for bed she started to cry. I said whats wrong Nyah she told me she didn't want to grow any bigger while she was sleeping. I thought that was really cute that just because she was turning 7 she was going to automatically be bigger in the morning.
Happy Birthday Nyah! We hope you had a magical one!
-April 7, 2010
.jpg)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nyah!!! You are such a SWEET girl! :)
What about her Magical 7 with the Fam
Post a Comment