Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cornbelly's

I might not like the cold weather that comes with fall but I love everything else. I love the changing leaves, all the fun fall activities and most of all the holidays that fallow.
We had so much fun at Cornbelly's there was a lot to do. First things first we road the train Alyse and Ella love trains right now, so there was no time to waist that was first on the list. Second we attempted the corn maze Mike and I thought it was great fun but when we weren't done and out in less then 5 minutes the little girls were so worried that we were lost that they started to panic. No worries Mike was there to save the day. He know a little trick that if you head to the edge of the maze it always takes you out the girlie's were relieved.

Then we did my favorite thing posed for pictures. We ended the fun day with the bouncy houses. Everyone had a great time.

No comments:

back ground