It's hard to believe that my baby is already 2!! Time is a crazy thing, I am a believer that the older you get the fast the years go by. Alyse loved her birthday! She was so excited that we were having a party. The week before her birthday I took her to the party store and pulled out different character plates to have her pick her party theme. It made me laugh she took forever to pick a plate. I laughed because I thought it would be faster to have my soon to be two year old help me pick I'm the one that can't make a decision. She finally decided on Mine Mouse. Ella gave Alyse her full support so when I told her we were having a party for her she has been so excited.
Alyse was darling when we were signing to her she was singing and dancing along. I just adored that moment.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any cuter every gift she opened she stood up and danced around the room with that toy.
Happy Birthday sweet girl! We all love you so much you bring such a sweetness to our home.
Oct. 23, 2011
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment