Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa

I took the girls to see Santa it was so much fun. Nyah has such a big hart she told Santa that she wanted to give her gift this year to a little girl that isn't going to have Christmas. She had told me previously that she was going to do this but I wondered if she would change her mind when she saw Santa and knew what she told him was going to be. I'm so proud of her. Adelynn asked for a carry-okey (karaoke system) machine it was so cute how she said it. Ella from the moment she saw Santa she kept saying I want a princess castle, I want a princess castle she must have told him a hundred times it was so cute because when she gets excited she has a hard time spitting out the words. Then there was Alyse I had to translate she wants a doggy that really walks. I loved this moment it was so fun to watch their eyes get big when they talked to Santa.

Dec. 3, 2011

No comments:

back ground