Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Adelynn's Daddy Daughter Date


The girls have been earning stickers for good behavior and when they fill up their chart they get to pick a daddy daughter date or a girls night out. Adelynn filled up her chart and picked a daddy daughter date. She was so excited she told me that she was going on her first really date with her Daddy. She was beaming ear to ear. She got her self ready in a special outfit this was a big night. Mike let her plan the whole night. First they went to Applebees (which I think Dad might have persuaded her from McDonalds) then they went to the Kangaroo Zoo, and finished the night off with a slushy. They both said that they had tons of fun. Adelynn can't wait to earn another date.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is the cutest idea! I love it! I wonder if it work with my kids! Mike is a good dad and it's obvious that he loves his little girls.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the idea. I might have to try that with my kids. Thanks for the great idea! If you don't mind. Addy looks so grown up. Love ya!

Mike "N" Girlz said...

I can't take credit for the great idea that would be Miss Jeanney Ramsey that had the great idea. Try it it worked really good here.

back ground