
I love the magic that Santa brings out in kids. Nyah and Adelynn got so excited when they saw him their faces just glowed. Even little Ella wasn't afraid she just kept smiling at him. Santa asked the girls if they had been good and they just looked at each other and shook their heads yes (I guess in hopes the other one wouldn't rate the other out). Nyah said that she wanted a art easel and Adelynn told him she wanted a Barbie diamond castle. Lets hope they can be good tell Christmas gets here so Santa can deliver.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Your girls are so darling! I love the pictures with Santa. That whole satellite ordeal tracking Santa made me kinda believe! I just laughed so hard at the quote of the week! Found your blog through Stephanies! Darling blog for such a cute family.
Post a Comment