Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Visit to Santa's Workshop











Adelynn had her preschool Christmas program today. This was defiantly the cutest thing in the world. When we first got there Adelynn started crying when I took her up on the stage to sit with her teacher and class. Her teacher said she would be fine but I could sit with her if she didn't calm down. I went and sat by Mike I thought for sure once they stated to sing she would be good. Well after the first song I could her Adelynn crying louder then they were singing. So I went back up on stage and sat by Adelynn. When I got up there I said whats wrong all your friends are up here singing. Adelynn said "I don't know all these people, there are to many people". After a couple of songs of sitting up there with her she decided she was fine and went and sat on her teachers lap and started singing and doing the actions. I went and sat back down with Mike and Ella. I'm glad she cheered up because that performance was so cute. They had the most darling actions to all the songs and Adelynn did all the actions so big. I must say I think we had the cutest girl there.
Dec. 12, 2008

No comments:

back ground