Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas







Christmas finally came. Mike and I had to wait for the kids to wake up. They got up around 8:45 which I don't remember the last time they slept in that late. After they finally got up the look on Nyah's face when she walked into our room was priceless. We had a great Christmas that we shared with Grandma and Grandpa Fell. It was fun sharing the morning with them. I think that everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. My favorite gift was one that Nyah made at school for Mike and I. It had her hand print and a poem on it about hand prints. It made me cry. Nyah is growing up so fast.



Nyah was excited and loved all her gifts. It was so cute when Adelynn went to give Nyah her gift. Adelynn was jumping up and down and then when Nyah opened it and saw the Polly-Pocket swimming pool Nyah started screaming, "it's just what I wanted". It was so cute.



Adelynn loved the Barbie Diamond Castle that Santa brought her. She didn't want to stop playing with it to open other gifts. Finally we got her to open other gifts then she didn't want to stop. She kept saying "I want to open another one", over and over that's all she said for about twenty minutes. Then she just started opening everyone else's gifts. She is so funny.



Ella was a doll. She was so content just crawling around exploring all the fun new toys and eating paper.



What a perfect day. We had so much fun together as a family.



-Dec. 25, 2008

1 comment:

Angie H. said...

Looks like your kids got every thing on their list. Their smiles are priceless, I love it. I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Love ya!

back ground