
Wow! Ten years there is so much to say about that. First of all the talk of 10 years kind of ages me. Second we have had an amazing time getting here. We've had so many wonderful things happen in our lives that have made us who we are today. I love you Mike! It's true, love does grow more and more over time. Thanks for 10 great year and many more to come.
June 26, 2010
.jpg)
3 comments:
WOW! 10 years, that is wonderful. Happy Anniversary Keri!
I love all your recent posts. Nyah dance constumes are awesome, it looks like they had so much fun dancing this past year. Father's day looked like it was fun too. I cannot believe Alyse is 8 months old, where did that time go? although Kate will be 4 months next week, so I guess Alyse needs to be older than that. Time seems to be moving so quickly, before you know it Nyah will be off to college & you'll be celebrating 20 yrs. crazy! Oh & I just realized my Ady will be 5 in the next 24 hrs....omy goodness. Love you guys!
Oh & the princess festival looked like a lot of fun too. Where was it?
Oh & I meant to tell you that Alyse is just beautiful!!! She has her own little look but definitely resembles her sisters. I LOVE those blue eyes!!
This is so awesome..... I knew Mike back in the day when I lived with his cousin Mandy 16 years ago... I love to check your blog and see your super cute family. Congrats on 10 years. It's amazing how quick it goes by!
Post a Comment