Mike has recently become really interested in were he came from. He started doing genealogy and discovered that the Eagar's are Irish! He couldn't be more thrilled and yes this does explain a lot.
Sunday after church we walked home, Mike stayed back with Ella (she likes to stop and look at bugs she really takes her time). Just as Mike was about to our house he noticed a truck driving slow. The truck stopped and asked Mike if he was Michael Eagar. Mike said yes and the gentleman replied, "I know you are you look just like your Dad." Mike asked well who are you? The guy responded I'm your Uncle Richard and this is your Aunt Ann, I'm your Dads brother.
They came in and we visited with them for a little while. Mike and I are really excited to take a trip to Eagar Arizona and learn more about the family and meet relatives. This has been a really exciting experience for Mike I'm so glad that Richard came and found him.
June 27, 2010
.jpg)
1 comment:
I LOVE this story. I am looking forward to hearing about your trip to Eagar AZ!!!
Post a Comment