Monday, July 19, 2010

Under the Sea

We celebrated Adelynn's 5th Birthday today! Adelynn loves birthdays, we have been counting down for hers sense Ella's birthday. She was so excited that it was finally here. When Adelynn woke up in the morning she said I don't think I'm taller but my voice has changed. I thought that was so cute. However I still think that she has that sweet princess voice that I love.

Adelynn had a Under the Sea party. We borrowed the Gunns water slide. The kids had so much fun. It was a perfect day for a water party. Adelynn had tons of friends and family over for the party. We were so happy they could share in her special day.

After the party we went to dinner then came home and had more cake.


Then the time finally came Adelynn got to open her presents! She loved everything she got today from friends and family.
Happy Birthday little Sunshine!
July 13, 2010





1 comment:

Jeanney said...

Lily had me click on the first picture, Addie with her cupcakes. Lily says, "I wish I could have a piece of cake with her." I thought that was so cute.

back ground