Thursday, April 26, 2012

Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve has finally arrived. This year I decided to make it a less stressful night. I moved all the family parties to earlier in the week or the month. I also made sure everything was wrapped and ready to go before the big night. I loved it! Our friends the Bagley's decided to join us this year because all their kids are big and lets face it little kids are the best around Christmas time.

I wanted a picture of the girls by the tree and Alyse did not want to be in it with the girls. We tried to trick her I told the girls I would count to three and then I wanted them to run into the picture next to Alyse. She was not happy about this.


Alyse was ok with her sisters being in the picture if her Dad was in it also.



We had a great evening. We started it off with fondue and lots of other yummy eats.  Then we opened our Christmas Eve pj's.



After we all got cozy in our new Pj's we watched a Muppet's Christmas Carol.  We had such a nice relaxing evening.  The girls were all so excited for morning so they went to bed really well.
Dec. 24, 2011
(I'm not sure why this is out of order!!)

No comments:

back ground