Happy 4th Birthday Ella! We celebrated all weekend long. The party started on Saturday she invited a few of her friends to kangaroo zoo. They jumped and jumped tell they couldn't jump any longer.
Ella was so excited Grandpa Fell came down and brought lots of love from Grandma Fell. Grandpa gave her some puzzles for her birthday. They got right to work putting them together. That is one thing that she loves about Grandpa Fell he will do the puzzles with her for hours.
Ella wanted to have a Tiana birthday so this is the cake I made her.
Ella loved it.
After church we let her open her gifts. I know I broke my rules we hadn't even sang happy birthday or blown out candles. It was really hard for Ella to wait any longer we don't get home from church tell after 4.
Happy Birthday my little Bell Bell I hope you had a great weekend.
-Feb. 26, 2012



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment