Zions National Park. I was so excited to go see Zions I've never been there before so I too thought that would be a great way to end our trip to St. George. We thought we would drive threw the park then head on home. The park was beautiful but we really weren't thinking about the time it would add on to our drive. Hello our now4 hour drive turned into the the twilight zone of driving it ended up taking us 8 hours on the car with kids!!
Here we are not knowing how long the drive was going to be. So happy enjoying the park and the warmth of the sun.
Mike and Alyse climbed up the rock. Ok Mike climbed Alyse held on.
You can't really tell by the picture but this really is a hill. The kids climbed it no problem coming down was a little scary for them. Adelynn later in the day kept saying man my legs hurt.
This is one good looking family. Yes all still happy not knowing about the car ride twilight zone to come.
April 8, 3012

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment