Nyah's birthday happened to fall on spring break so a party with friends was going to be tricky do to the fact everyone was vacationing. Nyah loves St. George so we decided for her birthday we would vacation in St. George. We were lucky to have Aunt Melanie and Uncle Mark join us for the fun weekend.
Nyah had planned out the day, first she wanted to go swimming. We went to the community to pool. I thought it was going to be better then the pool at the hotel because they had slides, buckets that would dump water on you, and a lazy river. Boy was I wrong the lifeguards were bigger fun hatters then me. I think that they blew the whistle on us about 6 times.
After swimming Melanie and I took the girls shopping. Nyah found some great stuff at her favorite store Justice. Following shopping we all went to dinner at Brick Oven. If your going out for your birthday they have the best birthday dessert. When they came out to sing to Nyah they brought out chocolate cream pie. My favorite! To finish off the day Nyah opened her gifts. Not a traditional birthday but a fun one.
Happy Birthday my big 9 year old Nyah! Mom and Dad love you!!
-April 7, 2012

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment