Adelynn started Kindergarten today! She was really excited to start school she had to wait for a week after Nyah started (They do testing to see were the kids are at. On our way to this Adelynn was worried she wouldn't know the answers I told her not to worry she would do great. When she got done she said "Mom she asked me what equaled 6 and I told her 5, I did it I just knew it". I just laughed and said yes, yes it does.) On the way to the school she started to get really nervous. I told her she would do great. When we got to the school she still was nervous. I was lucky to get out of that class room with out her. She did not want me to leave.

When I picked her up from school she said that she had fun. I was happy that she liked school. She loves her teacher all ready. She got Miss Robbins the same teacher Nyah had for Kindergarten.
-September 1, 2010
I wish it got easier to drop her off, but it hasn't. I have to pill her of me and sometimes she cries, it brakes my heart. I've had to us bribery just so she doesn't cry. It's not that she doesn't like school because when she gets home she has had a great day. She just really and truly loves being at home.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment