Friday, September 24, 2010

Look out here comes Adelynn!

This is truly a day I never thought would happen. Adelynn just never showed any interest in riding her bike without training wheels she even commented ones that she loved those three wheel bikes. Every time I asked her if she wanted to try riding Nyah's bike or taking the training wheels of hers she would say no.

I'm not sure what got in her today. I had just dropped Nyah off at a friends and the little ones were down sleeping and I asked her if she wanted to try riding Nyah's bike and she said Yeah sure. I couldn't believe my ears. We worked on it for awhile then Alyse woke up but she was so close I know if we kept trying she would have it down in no time. I just held Alyse and away we went up and down the sidewalk. It didn't take to much longer and she did it! She took off! It was so cute she was singing a song she learned at school (I noticed when she started singing I was ok to let go of the seat). I'm so proud of you Adelynn I know that one day it would be your day, and it would click and you would have it in you to ride a two wheeled bike!
Sept. 15, 2010

No comments:

back ground